Brooklyn Turkish Hand Towel
Feel the luxury right out of the shower and bring the tradition of a Turkish bathhouse into your home. As is tradition, slow down, don’t rush, and enjoy! Brooklyn is one of our simplest towels. The name came from the Brooklyn Nets because of the black and white. Perfect for everyday use: At home or at the beach, the pool or your yoga class
Materials and benefits
- It is flat-woven and 100% cotton. Turkish towels are:
- surprisingly absorbent and extremely lightweight
- quick-drying even in the most humid environments and always smell fresh
- super versatile: Use them like a shawl, a scarf, a throw or a blanket
- Dimensions : 18" x 37"
- We recommend gentle machine washing in warm or cold with similar colors.
- No bleach and try not to mix the wash with items that have zippers or hooks
- Tumble Dry Low. Line drying would be the best
- Do not bleach. Do not use Fabric softener
Charcoal Hand-poured Candle - 11 oz.
Cedarwood and sandalwood combine with notes of smokey amber and oud to build a broody, full-bodied fragrance. Apotheke candles are hand-poured with perfume-grade fragrance oils and a high quality soy...
Charcoal - Plant-based Lotion
Cedarwood and sandalwood combine with notes of smokey amber and oud to build a broody, full-bodied fragrance. The key ingredient in our plant-based lotions is aloe vera, known for its anti-aging, moisturizing,...
Charcoal - Liquid Soap
Cedarwood and sandalwood combine with notes of smokey amber and oud to build a broody, full-bodied fragrance. The key ingredient in our plant-based liquid soaps is aloe vera, known for...