Luna Turkish Hand Towel
Luna was inspired by the summer moon in the Aegean. Hand-loomed by local artisans in Turkey using the best Turkish cotton and following the authentic traditional technique. Perfect for everyday use: At home or at the beach, the pool or your yoga class
Materials and benefits
- It is flat-woven and 85% cotton, 15% linen. Turkish towels are:
- surprisingly absorbent and extremely lightweight
- quick-drying even in the most humid environments and always smell fresh
- super versatile: Use them like a shawl, a scarf, a throw or a blanket
- Dimensions : 18" x 37"
- We recommend gentle machine washing in warm or cold with similar colors.
- No bleach and try not to mix the wash with items that have zippers or hooks
- Tumble Dry Low. Line drying would be the best
- Do not bleach. Do not use Fabric softener
Charcoal Hand-poured Candle - 11 oz.
Cedarwood and sandalwood combine with notes of smokey amber and oud to build a broody, full-bodied fragrance. Apotheke candles are hand-poured with perfume-grade fragrance oils and a high quality soy...
Charcoal - Plant-based Lotion
Cedarwood and sandalwood combine with notes of smokey amber and oud to build a broody, full-bodied fragrance. The key ingredient in our plant-based lotions is aloe vera, known for its anti-aging, moisturizing,...
Charcoal - Liquid Soap
Cedarwood and sandalwood combine with notes of smokey amber and oud to build a broody, full-bodied fragrance. The key ingredient in our plant-based liquid soaps is aloe vera, known for...